Pathways specializes in youth and family services. Our therapists pride themselves on understanding the important developmental stages of youth. Team Pathways utilizes a family system approach to help children work through any trauma or life trouble they may be facing. By using this integrated approach we give the child the best chance of support when working with the children and families. We are especially mindful to use the families’ individual strengths to overcome any needs. while always being mindful of the culture of each individual family.
Available types of Counseling:
- Peak Performance
Counseling will help you with many issues, these are just a few:
- Develop helpful coping skills
- Improve school attendance and performance
- Stabilize after a psychiatric crisis
- Learn new ways to cope and manage anger
- Improve communications
- Improve family and peer relationships
- Increase self-esteem
- Increase Peak Performance in your life
These courses rely on cutting edge cognitive behavioral counseling techniques to deter recidivism in children and adolescents who have experienced an arrest. These courses meet weekly at a variety of times and require a referral from a child / adolescent probation program in the state. Please contact our office for times and classes available.
Pathways DHS Program is a comprehensive, integrated approach to serving families and children impacted by the trauma of child abuse and neglect. These services are comprehensive, in-home interventions designed to protect, strengthen, help, and restore families. Goals for this program are individualized and designed to prevent further incidents of child abuse or neglect. Whether the direction is reunification or termination, Pathways will be there to closely work with Oklahoma Department of Human Services.
The DHS program will help with many issues, these are just a few:
- Pathways staff will be present at all legal staffing and meetings
- Pathways will prepare court reports and progress reports for all requested events
- Psych testing with emphasis on trauma diagnosing and effective parenting measures
- Therapeutic visits with Licensed Therapist who will produce reports and assessments
- Able to service all of Oklahoma City and its metro area, with in-home services
- All parents are eligible to attend a 12-week Parenting Program at no charge
- Drug testing program available upon request
Health Home / Integrated Care Program
Health Home is a Medicaid State Plan option that provides an opportunity to build a person-centered system of care that achieves improved outcomes and better services and value for the Oklahoma Sooner Care Program. Pathways has partnered with The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and Oklahoma Health Care Authority to expand upon the patient-centered medical home model and existing behavioral health care management and System of Care infrastructure to provide coordinated primary and behavioral health integration.
Integrated Care is the systematic coordination of general and behavioral healthcare. This integrated care takes place within Pathways Health Home and focuses on recognizing all the individual needs of its participants. Pathways Health Home (Integrated Care Program) offers a combination of very helpful services wrapped together in one package. This package of care will greatly impact the care of individuals enrolled.
Health Home / Integrated Care Program
Health Home / Integrated care program will help with many issues, these are just a few:
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Individual and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
- Use of health information to link services as feasible and appropriate
The use of Pathways Health Homes will result in improved quality of care and more cost efficient improved experience with care on the part of its members. The will result in great outcomes and health improvement for all participants involved.